We currently have the following TEACHING VACANCY:
KS2 Class Teacher, Main Pay Scale
Permanent Contract from September 2022
If you want to work in a village setting with wonderful well-behaved children, supportive leadership and tailored professional learning opportunities then we want to hear from you!
Here at Seton Community Primary School (based in Staithes) we share a special and unique learning community and we are proud to serve the surrounding areas around Whitby and beyond. Our staff travel not just from local areas but from Middleborough (30 minutes) and Redcar and Cleveland.
We hold a key strategic partnership role within the Esk Valley Teaching Alliance which helps us to think big while at the same time embracing our lovely family school. We also belong to the newly established Yorkshire Coast Education Partnership, where we work closely with our local colleagues.
Our learning environment and education provision which is offered to our 80 children (plus nursery) is second to none. Ofsted in September 2018, judged us to be a good school. The children benefit from smaller than average class sizes and an exciting curriculum which gives access to learning in the wider world.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated Teacher to join our KS2 team, initially to teach in a mixed age class of Year 5 and Year 6 children. The age range may change in subsequent years, depending on the needs of the school.
We are looking for:
- A highly effective, warm and caring teacher
- Someone who has the drive and ambition to make sure our children achieve their very best
- A teacher with a flair and passion for English with the skills, experience and motivation to lead this in KS2, with support and encouragement from our teaching staff and leaders.
- A teacher who is able to take on additional subject lead responsibilities (depending on experience).
We can offer you:
- A warm, happy school where we value everyone and have a philosophy of kindness and support for each other
- Happy, enthusiastic and well-behaved children
- A school with exciting and attractive learning environments,
- A leadership team who welcome fresh ideas, traditional values and a sense of teamwork,
- Well supported teachers and support professionals who are committed to driving high standards
The date of commencement for this post will be September 2022.
Closing date: Wednesday 8th June at midday.
Interview date: 15th June 2022.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
For an informal conversation about the role, to arrange a visit and for an application pack, please contact:
Miss Emma Exelby (Admin Officer) on 01947 840257 or email email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.